Find what you're looking for

Monday, October 25, 2010

THIS... IS... 'FRISCO!!!!!


I'm not even gonna talk about the Yankees. Even if I tried, I don't think anyone would ever be able to make sense of the things I would say. No, now, I'm gonna talk about the Giants. The San Francisco Giants. I have earned my right to enjoy this, and I will be pulling for my SF Giants in the Fall Classic (that means World Series, Robby).  I will also be taking full credit for the Giants' success, as they have made the World Series within two seasons of my having joined the [fan] club. I am also the guy who suggested they re-sign Juan Uribe, who they acquired mid season last year, and I have been a big proponent of his ever since, particularly in predicting, and thus, directly partaking in his game-winning home run in the eighth inning of game 6 of the NLCS.  I also argued for the Cody Ross trade, singling him out for the Giants as a key piece in a (then unlikely) playoff run.
I fucking love this team, and they're a fun team to watch and root for. They've got guys like King Leonidas as their closer, Kung Fu Panda as their third baseman, Juan Uribe who could play great ball at any position. Fuck, you could put Uribe on the moon and he'd still be clutch. They've got the Freak, their two time reigning Cy Young Award Winner, and a catcher named Buster. What's not to like? Fuck Texas.  They've got a bunch of cokeheads, a black Elvis who isn't even a midget, and future glorious Yankee, current dirty bastard hired mercenary Cliff Lee.
Go Giants, man. It's old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment